FREE WALKING TOURS PERU – CUSCO – LIMA – MIRAFLORES – AREQUIPA
Free Tours by Foot Cusco
Number One walking tour on tripadvisor – recommended by almost 800 reviewers – know better – book better – go better
We are a small family – local company that promotes ecologically and socially responsible Tourism by showcasing our authentic country’s beauty and history through our very knowledgeable – PROFESSIONAL Tour Guides.
The website platform has been created by Richard & Elvis, who are the founders of Free Tours by Foot Cusco – IM WAY TOURS, back in 2012 inspired by our passion and love for everything with Cusco’s name on it.
We love this city, we love our job, we do our best for all walking tours and we do our best for all bespoke & private guided tours.Our walking tours are GENUINE with no restaurants, no bars and no shops to “stop by” to do crosselling walks.
Free Tour Partners
We do recommend also some yellow vest free tour companies in Arequipa and Lima on our website, it is not operated by our company in Cusco city. We have even decided to share our vest design in those cities so that it is easy for our customers to identify us, still not operated by us.
We have chosen them very carefully based on their tripadvisor reviews and the professionalism they work with, please take a glance to their reviews on tripadvisor for Arequipa and Lima, compare them with the competitors then decide which company you want to join to, as simple as that.
Free Tours by Foot Cusco – IM WAY TOURS reserves the right about the quality of the service on the recommended free tour Partners, since they are not operated by us.
All our walking tours have no financial support from any third parties therefore are based on economical donations only as our only one income.
All our tour guides are fully licensed, hope to see you on our tours soon.
For Meeting Point Maps, Itinirary, Reviews and Booking Click on the Yellow Vests for each city to have an awesome original walking tour!!!
BE AWARE IN CUSCO CITY
If you want the quality Free Tours by Foot Cusco follow bellow instructions:
- Our meeting Point is at Plaza Regocijo – Kusipata Only, therefore pls ask anybody for PLAZA RAGOCIJO in front of choco museo.
- Once at Plaza Regocijo, Look for the FTF logo on the YELLOW VESTS ONLY.
- If you are looking for us, you might happen to ask for “walking tours” at any other plazas or streets, PLEASE no need to ask for walking tours, because if you do so they will take you to other companies or they can even tell you that they are the company you are looking for. Just ask for PLAZA REGOCIJO or CHOCO MUSEO.
- People is always free to choose any company, so this is basically for people who really want to join us and have a great experience with us and also for people who really value our Trip Advisor Reviews You’ve got the last word.
- Our attendees can take only ONE FREE TOUR in Cusco since our itineraries are VERY SIMILAR.
- For all free walkin tour itineraries, durations, inclusions and much more click at: Lima, Miraflores, Arequipa and Cusco.
- Come on time to all free tours, especially at 3.30pm free tour, we will not wait for you, Do not be late, bring some warm clothing at all times.
- NOTE: We do not collect NOBODY at the hotels or hostels, if you are told so by the reception desk staff, you can be sure that it is NOT our company.