Free Tours by Foot Lima – Best Free Walking Tour Lima
Thanks for taking your precious time for reading our website, throughout this free tour we would love showing you our city: Lima, known better as the City of the Kings because of its Golden era at the colonial times, when taking our Free Walking Tour Lima, you will have the opportunity to explore the city as a local because we will take the Metropolitano a very common local transportation, while we are in downtown we will show you the most remarkable attractions out form the beaten path such as the Rimac River, Afro-Museum, The House of Literature, very colonial streets and more museums.
While walking with us, you are not in a tour, you are walking with Local Friend, No rush, not a boring man but a professional friend-tour-guide showcasing you our city by using a Decent English, explore the city better, walk better, travel better with us like more than 30, 000 walkers already done.
Who are we in Lima city?
We are professional Tour Guides graduated from very prestigious universities and institutes, we all got our Carnet (Tour Guide’s License, note that in Peru nobody can work as a tour guide unless they have studied to be so), apart from this our Local Team in Lima is well-experienced to deal with customers in Tourism industry.
What is a Free Walking Tour in Lima?
Being part in a Free Walking Tour Lima, is very simple, interesting, good quality service, educational and sometimes fun, because of these reasons and more Free Tour CO’s are getting trendier, so don’t miss this opportunity.
Sure like 99% of walking tour companies we also work on Tip Basis only, so technically they are post-paid services according to the quality of the tour, if by any chance your free walking tour was not good, please you don’t have to tip, this all what’s a walking tour about in the world.
Free Tour up Times: From Mon to Sat at 10am & 10:50am – we don´t operate free tours on Sundays in Lima city.
- If you start your free tour from Calle Schell in front of Marriott, Miraflores, this tour takes 3.5 hours approx, please consider you have this time.
- If you start your free tour at the Atrium of La Merced Church at Jirón de la Union Street in downtown Lima, this tour takes 2.5 hours approx, so please consider you have this time.
Price: Tip Basis as it is all over the world, for more details you can go to faqs. (No ofrecemos Tours Gratis)..
What to bring?
- This is Perú, where the weather is very changeable, therefore bring WARM CLOTH(April to November), Summer Cloth (December to March), Comfortable Walking Shoes, Sunscreen, Sun Glasses, Bottle of water and Hats.
- If your start your free tour from Miraflores, bring 2.50 soles for your bus transportation, bring it in coins.
How to recognize our Official Tour Guides? Look for Inkan Milky Way Logo-Sign.
Booking: According to your available time, language and the place where you are staying click on your free tour below and book (you will have an instant confirmation), note that the route is equal – You can also write us to our WhatsApp: +51 958745640 & +51 984479073
- If you are in Miraflores meet us at Calle Schell (Schell Street) right next to Money Gram(in front of Marriott Hotel) at 10AM SHARP– DO NOT BE LATE
- If you are in Lima downtown already join us at the Atrium of La Merced Church at Jirón de la Union Street at 10:50AM
- If you are in Barranco district check here.
- Unlike other Free Tour companies, we start ON TIME, we don’t keep “waiting and waiting for tourists”, we don’t waste your time, so BE ON TIME, especially if you meet us at Calle Schell in front of Marriott Hotel.
- There are some people claiming to work with us at Ovalo Miraflores, Kennedy Park, Plaza de Armas, they are Not our team. There are also people picking up our customers from Hotels, Hostels, streets, plazas, etc. in our Behalf (We don’t pick up nobody), just join us at our correct Meeting Point,
- Lima is a city where we have protests, so from time to time our free tours might be delayed or even cancelled suddenly, please we ask for your patience and understanding in advance.