Hi, Lovely Walkers from Lima City, we would love inviting you to our Walking Tours going on at this amazing Capital City of Peru, which does have a lot of Pre-Incan Background, Incan Civilization history, Colonial Period, Republican Period, Lifestyle, Food, Tradition, Music, Museums, Plazas, Palaces so on and so forth.
FIRST MEETING POINT: at PARQUE KENNEDY right in front of VIRGEN MILAGROSA CHURCH at 10:30 am.
SECOND MEETING POINT: At the Main Square (Plaza de Armas) by the Water Fountain at 11:30am.
SITES WE COVER ON THE TOUR:
- MEET US AT PARQUE KENNEDY right in front of VIRGEN MILAGROSA CHURCH BY 10:30 AM AND LOOK FOR THE FTF logo on YELLOW VESSTS of “Free Tours by Foot Lima”, DO NOT GET CONFUSED.
- Departure by Local Bus Transportation System (Metropolitano) to Downtown Lima (Main Square or Plaza de Armas) at 10:45 am.
- Arrival to the Main Square (Plaza de Armas) BY 11:30 AM SHARP AND PICK UP OF OUR SECOND MEETING POINT JOINERS BY THE WATER FOUNTAIN
- Once we got all our passengers we are going to head to the Government Palace (Palace of Francisco Pizarro conqueror of the Incas) to see the “Changing of the Guard” (Cambio de Guardia) by 11:45 am. approx.
- Visit of Santo Domingo Church (Indoor).
- Visit of San Francisco Church (Indoor).
- Visit of Afro-Peruvian Museum (Indoor) at the House of 13 Coins (Casa de las 13 Monedas)
- Visit of the Peruvian Congress Building.
- Visit of the Spanish Inquisition Museum (Indoor).
- Visit of the Peruvian China Town and the Mercado Central.
- Visit of Peruvian Historical Museum.
- At the End of the Tour we are going to give you either a soft or alcoholic drink such as a Pisco Sour.
All above mentioned sites are free to visit.
See photos of the tour on our Facebook page.
Reservations: Click here to reserve. Groups of 10 or more must contact us before booking.
- FIRST MEETING POINT @ AT PARQUE KENNEDY right in front of VIRGEN MILAGROSA CHURCH BY 10:30 AM
- SECOND MEETING POINT @ THE MAIN SQUARE (PLAZA DE ARMAS) BY THE WATER FOUNTAIN AT 11:30AM SHARP
When: @10:30 am. and 11:30 am. Every day from Monday to Sunday (7 days of the week).
Duration: Approximately 2 hours and a half. Approximately 2 miles (3.2km) in distance.
How to recognize our Tour Guides? LOOK FOR THE FTF logo on the YELLOW VESTS ONLY, DO NOT GET CONFUSED
Cost: This tour is free to take, and you get to decide what, if anything, the tour was worth when it’s done. A name-your-own-price tour is a tour for every budget.
Language: English and Spanish, for both languages we need a considerable group of passengers, so that we can make a unilingual guided group, otherwise will be bilingual. Either unilingual or bilingual we DO our best to make a great walking tour
NEW MEETING POINT MAP
BE AWARE IN LIMA at PARQUE KENNEDY right in front of VIRGEN MILAGROSA CHURCH and at The PLAZA DE ARMAS by the fountain, There are some guys claiming being our enterprise wearing TURQUOISE BLUE VESTS which is not THE TRUE, We DO NOT want to talk for them, however this is a DIFERENT company handled by FREE TOURS BY FOOT LIMA, have a look to our Reviews on Tripadvisor and Look for the FTF logo ON THE YELLOW VESTS ONLY or Look for Gianfranco our very lovely Tour Guide.
KEEP IN MIND¡ This service is operated by GIAN FRANCO, the owner of Free Tours by Foot Lima – INNOVA PERU TOURS not by the Cusco neither Arequipa Team.
We recommend this company cause statistically they are doing good to great on tripadvisor although we don’t take no responsibility about the great or non-great service in Lima and Miraflores, you’ve got the last word or see their Tripadvisor reviews before you meet this fabulous team.
IMPORTANTE¡ Este servicio de free tour esta operado por GIAN FRANCO, dueño fundador de Free Tours by Foot Lima – INNOVA PERU TOURS; NO por el equipo de Cusco ni Arequipa.
Recomendamos esta compañía porque de acuerdo a los comentarios en tripadvisor el servicio es de 4.5 a 5 estrellas sin embargo no tomamos ninguna responsabilidad por lo maravilloso de la calidad del servicio o por lo que ocurra durante su free tour en Lima y Miraflores, caso contrario revise los comentarios en Triapdvisor de Lima&Miraflores y haga una decisión sabia.