At Free Tours by Foot Peru, we are offering a Free Walking Tour Miraflores by the afternoon, which is a highly entertaining tour of through the modern and business area of the city, exploring places, secrets, sight-seeings – and understanding why this district is the most important and famous in Lima City, You are all invited to take this tour at the afternoon, suitable for everybody, flat walking only which is combining Lima´s Colonial Aristocratic background living here and modernity, all our Free Walks take 2.5h to 3h
A Funny and educational Free Tour Miraflores again 100% guaranteed with Free Tour Downtown Lima. All our Free Walks take 2.5h to 3h including all mentioned above combined with your questions to make every single tour enjoyable to everybody which is our goal.
Did you know that Miraflores was once the only Inca daily life place? We’ll also discover the romantic “Parque Del Amor” (Love Park) with spectacular views of Pacific Ocean and the Green Coast “La Costa Verde”, where you can take memorable pictures of Lima’s coast. Also Free TASTING of 100% Peruvian chocolate & Free tasting of Pisco & chocolate innovative cocktails. These unique Free Miraflores Walking Tours end at the Larcomar at night with overview to the Pacific sea. Really you topping-off a great experience.
On this tour of Miraflores the best guides give you an overview of the curiosities and secrets of “San Miguel de Miraflores” (the original name) as well as deciphering each interesting spaces of the most contemporary and modern area from the city.
SITES WE COVER ON THE TOUR:
- MEET US AT PARQUE KENNEDY right in fron of VIRGEN MILAGROSA CHURCH BY 04:15 PM AND LOOK FOR THE YELLOW VESTS with FFT LOGO, DO NOT GET CONFUSED.
- Secrets of Miraflores Roundabout
- Cats Park
- Terrorism of 80 in Tarata, The communist party use to be called THE SHINING PATH(SENDERO LUNINOSO)
- The Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, the most modern in Lima
- The extremely romantic Park of Love
- Panoramic view of the Costa Verde (the Pacific Ocean in Lima)
- The Larcomar, built on the cliff
It includes also:
- Guide local perspective
- Reliable recommendations for have dining original Peruvian food in the best restaurants of Miraflores
- FREE tickets to the best Discos of Miraflores and Barranco
- Tasting Peruvian chocolates, an innovative cocktail chocopisco, and 100% aguaymanto jam or passion fruit (Maracuya)
- Different surprises every day
- And much more!
All above mentioned sites are free to visit.
See photos of the tour on our Facebook page.
Reservations: Click here to reserve. Groups of 10 or more must contact us before booking.
Where: @ AT PARQUE KENNEDY right in fron of VIRGEN MILAGROSA CHURCH BY 4:15 PM
When: @ 4:15 pm. every day from Monday to Sunday (7 days of the week).
Duration: Approximately 2 hours and a half. Approximately 1.5 miles (2k) in distance.
How to recognize our Tour Guides? LOOK FOR THE YELLOW VESTS with FTF logo , DO NOT GET CONFUSED
Cost: This tour is free to take, and you get to decide what, if anything, the tour was worth when it’s done. A name-your-own-price tour is a tour for every budget.
Language: English and Spanish, for both languages we need a considerable group of passengers, so that we can make a unilingual guided group, otherwise will be bilingual. Either unilingual or bilingual we DO our best to make a great walking tour
NEW MEETING POINT MAP
BE AWARE IN LIMA at PARQUE KENNEDY right in fron of VIRGEN MILAGROSA CHURCH and at The PLAZA DE ARMAS by the fountain, There are some guys claiming being our enterprise wearing TURQUOISE BLUE VESTS which is not THE TRUE, We DO NOT want to talk for them, however this is a DIFFRENT company handled by FREE TOURS BY FOOT LIMA, have a look to our Reviews on Tripadvisor and Look for the FTF logo ON THE YELLOW VESTS ONLY or Look for Gianfranco our very lovely Tour Guide.