Cusco is an amazing city that has a lot from Incas times as well as from colonial time, this tour combines both Inca and Colonial times with professional tour guides that have the willingness to share our history and make your journey a memorable one. This morning private walking tour is a great introduction to Cusco, you can always ask it for a different scheduling, still with the same itinerary. If you are a group of travelers, Doctors, longtime friends, family members, students, honey mooners, etc. you can always join us and have a great time.
READ THE FOLLOWING REMARKS:
COST: 25.00 USD per person.
DURATION: 2 hours and a half approx., 1 Mile or 1.6 Kilometers, Flat Walking.
MINIMUM WALKERS REQURED: 2 passengers
TRANSPORTATION: No need, everything will be by walking.
STARTING TIME: 09:00 AM (this is referential starting time you can always change it for the afternoon, since this is a customized walking tour).
HOW TO PAY? At the same Meeting Point, at the beginning of the Tour or at the end of the Tour all up to you, you pay to the Tour Guide.
WHAT TO BRING? At all times, bring some walking shoes, some WARM CHOTHES, and a BIG SMILE. Previously put on some sunblock if you tour is at daytime.
MEETING POINT: PLAZA REGOCIJO/CUSIPATA ONLY in front the city hall.
LOOK FOR THE FTF LOGO on the Yellow Vests ONLY.
TOUR GUIDE: Will be either Richard or Elvis, if somebody else we will let you know.
PLACES WE COVER AT THIS TOUR:
- Historical Briefing of Cusco City.
- Visit of Plaza San Francisco.
- Saint Claire Arch (outdoor).
- San Pedro Market, which was designed by Alexander Gustave Eiffel
- Inside the Market we will see: Llama Fetus(from Mon to Sat), Dehydrated Meat, Frog killer lady(From Mod to Sat), Frog Juice, Food items native to the American Continent, Innards section (if you are allergic you can always stand aside).
- Plaza de Armas (Main Square).
- Acclla Wasi Temple (The Virgin Girls of the Sun, outdoor).
- Alpaca and Llama Watching (you can see our buddies only from 9am to 5pm, from Mon to Sat)
- Palace of Pachaquteq The 9th emperor (Indoor, from Mon to Sat at daytime).
- Palace of Inca Tupac Yupanqui, The 10th emperor(Outdoor at any time)
- Real Alpaca Wool Demonstration, learn how to recognize them and stop scams.
- We can always end up our tour at any place of your choice either at a Restaurant, Plaza de Armas or we can even walk you back to your Hotel.