Bungee Jumping at Poroy
- 10k reviews 2 h
Get signed up for the bungee jumping happening at Action Valley Park in Poroy, just a 15-minute drive from the city of Cusco. You’ll leap from a platform located over 122m high (400 ft), making this jump the highest in Latin America.
Our Bungee jumping is done with an appropriate elastic rope, which is specially manufactured for this type of motion, the rope is safely attached to the feet of the jumper, who also wears a body harness attached to a safety rope; all in all, your safety is 100% guaranteed.
We comply with all the international safety parameters and we have the latest generation equipment; our jumping system has been designed by engineers, architects and extreme sports specialist — our service is personalized and finally, we have many years of experience in this activity.
Once you’ve sorted the payment for the tour, we’ll send you the meetup spot.
- Around 15 minutes in a ride on a asphalted road. Poroy is a tiny village sitting at an altitude of 3,570 m.a.s.l.
- Action Valley Park is located in Poroy.
Before you do the bungee jumping, you will have a talk about safety parameters.
You’ll leap from a cool 122 meters high with all the safety gear on.
This tour ends up right next to the Plaza de Armas, after about 2 hours of kicking it off.
- $85 per person.
- * $ = american dollars.
- * If your group is large, contact us for discounts.
Type: Group service, shared.
Tamaño: Approx. 5 to 10 attendees.
Operator: Third party.
Days: Every day, except Wednesdays.
- 8:00 to 10:00
- 9:00 to 11:00
- 14:00 to 16:00
- We have other schedules, contact us!
Language: Spanish and English simultaneously.
- Specialized instructors
- Tourist vehicle
- Safety equipment
- Weight range (minimum 45 kg – maximum 115 kg)
- Certificate of completing this activity
- Pick up from hotel
- Videos and photos
- Drop off at hotel
- People with hypertension
- People with vertigo
- People with recent fractures
- People with scoliosis
- People with varicose veins
- Pregnant individuals
- People who are not acclimatized to high altitudes
- Individuals under 16 years old
What do I bring?
- Non-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.
No hidden fees or surcharges