Book today our COMBO: ATV Tour in Maras and Moray + Zipline in Racchi. This tour is full adrenaline, totally recomended for any tourist who loves adventure.
If you book this Combo for the first schedule (7am to 2:30pm)), you will first do the ATV tour, and then the canopy, as shown in the itinerary below. On the other hand, if you book for the second schedule (11:30am to 7pm), you will first do the Zipline and then the ATV tour.
Important: This product is focused on adventure, which is why we make a short stop of about 15 minutes at Moray and Maras. If you wish to spend more time at the tourist attractions, we suggest booking a private tour or a group tour by bus to Maras and Moray. Reserve the canopy activity for another day.
- We will pick you up from your hotel at about 7am or 11:30am – if applicable or requested
- You Should Read the Details Tab so there are no misunderstandings at all
1 hour approx. by vehicle on paved road.
You will have a brief training at Cruzpata about the correct handling of ATVs and safety parameters.
- 1.5 hour approx. by ATV on dirt road, you will cross small plains and streams
- On this route there are not many cars, this is very good for security reasons
Brief explanation about the archaeological site of Moray, remember that this is an adventure tour, it doesn’t focus on history, if you want a tour focused much more on history, we recommend you book the tour to Maras and Moray by bus.
- 1.5 hour approx. by ATV on dirt road
- The return on ATV is by using the same road you used to reach Moray
30 minutes by vehicle on a dirt road. We don’t use ATVs to reach to the Maras salt mines because of safety reasons (there are many vehicles on this route).
Brief explanation about the salt mines, remember that this tour is focused on adventure (not on history). If you want this tour focused much more on history, you book the Maras and Moray tour by bus.
25 minutes approx. by vehicle on dirt road.
You will cross 4 cables:
- First cable: 300m — smooth and slow
- Second cable: 450m — a bit fast
- Third cable: 700m — fast
- Fourth wire: 550m
This tour ends next to the Plaza de Armas at about 2:30pm or 7pm. If you book a private tour, we can drop you off at your hotel.
How do you want your service, group(shared) or private?
|Schedule||– 7am to 2:30pm|
– 11:30am to 7pm
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||10 to 15 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Guide for Maras and Moray||✅||✅|
|ATVs and helmets||✅||✅|
|Harness, canopy set, pulley and carabiners||✅||✅|
|Boleto Turístico Cusco||❌||❌|
|Entrance tickets for Maras: 15 Soles pp||❌||❌|
|Harness, canopy set, pulley and carabiners||❌||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
- The maximum weight allowed per person is 100 kg.
- The total number of riders per ATV is 2. The maximum combined weight is 150 kg.
- For a better and more comfortable experience, we recommend 1 person per ATV
- The maximum speed is 45 km/h
- Must be 18 years or older; otherwise, parents must give a written authorization
What do I bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
- * Dollars, Euros and cards are not accepted
- * You can buy the entrance tickets the same day of your tour
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.