Rafting + Zipline on the Urubamba River
- 10k reviews 9 h
If you’re into rafting, then sign up for our river rafting tour that takes place on the Urubamba River in the Sacred Valley of the Incas of Cusco. This river features Class II and III rapids during the dry season (Apr – Oct) and Class III and IV rapids during the rainy season (Nov – Mar). At the end of the tour, you’ll also get to experience canopy (zipline).
- We will pick you up from your hotel at about 8:30 – if applicable or requested
- You Should Read the Details Tab so there are no misunderstandings at all
2 hours approx. by vehicle on paved road.
- This lodge is located on the banks of the Vilcanota River
- In this lodge:
- You will find all the facilities: bathrooms, changing rooms and lockers to leave your things
- Your Guide will give you a comprehensive safety intro about rafting
- After the talk, you can leave your belongings in this place
15 minutes approx. in vehicle. Chuquicahuana is the name of the place where you will start your rafting.
Approx. 2 hours of rafting on the Vilcanota River, which later changes its name to the Urubamba River.
- By car on an asphalt road
- When you arrive in Cusipata, you can take a hot shower
- Local food: Vegetable soup + roasted chicken with rice and sauce
- There are some vegetarian options, not many, but they’re available
There are two cables, each about 100 meters long, that cross the Vilcanota River.
This tour starts by the Plaza de Armas at around 17:30. If you book a private tour, we’ll drop you off at your hotel.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
- Group = group service, shared.
|Schedule||8:30 to 17:30||You decide|
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||10 to 15 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Helmet, life jacket, wetsuit||✅||✅|
|Boat and paddle||✅||✅|
|Set of canopy, harness, pulley and carabiners||✅||✅|
|Video and Photo Service||❌||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
- People with reduced mobility
- People with obesity and heart problems
- People who are not acclimated to high altitudes
- Children under 8 years old
What do I bring?
- Caps or hats
- Tennis shoes
- A change of clothes
- A swimsuit to wear underneath your wetsuit
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.
No hidden fees or surcharges