Private city tour + Yanahuara lookout point
- 10k reviews 3 h
Private city tour + Yanahuara lookout point: Enjoy a splendid view of the city of Arequipa from the Carmen Alto and Yanahuara viewpoints, where you will observe its colonial arches and church. You’ll also discover the charm of the colonial streets in the San Lázaro neighborhood, the sillar architecture of the Santa Catalina Monastery, and the Baroque art of the Jesuit Church.
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 9:00, 14:00 or another requested schedule – if applicable.
- You should read the Details and Notes Tab so there are no misunderstandings at all.
It’s considered one of the first colonial neighborhoods in Arequipa, known for its narrow streets and its structures built from sillar, a local white volcanic stone.
It’s a viewpoint from where you can admire the Chachani, Misti, and Pichu Pichu volcanoes.
This viewpoint will provide you with a view of the Arequipa volcanoes while allowing you to appreciate the architectural beauty of the arch made of sillar, its square, and the colonial church.
It was built during the colonial era and belongs to the Dominican order. Its structure is made of sillar stones and it houses in its pinacoteca (art gallery) around 400 paintings of great historical value.
It was built at the end of the 16th century and belongs to the Jesuit order. It is characterized by its baroque-style architecture and its interior stands out for its altarpieces bathed in gold leaf.
This tour concludes after 3 hours at your hotel.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
- Every day: 9:00 to 12:00
- Every day: 14:00 to 17:00
- Other schedules available on request
Language: Spanish, English.
Accessibility: Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Professional Guide
- Tourist vehicle
- Drop off at your hotel
- Tips (optional)
- Entrance tickets for Santa Catalina: 45 Soles pp
What do I bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
- * Dollars, Euros and cards are not accepted
- * You can buy the entrance tickets the same day of your tour
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.
No hidden fees or surcharges