Explore the historic center of Arequipa on a private walking tour, and in addition, you will visit the Santa Catalina Monastery, where you can explore the finest examples of colonial art from the Viceroyalty of Peru era.
- We pick you up from your hotel at 9:00, 14:00 or another requested schedule – if applicable or requested.
- You should read the Details and Notes Tab so there are no misunderstandings at all.
Explore the first hotel in the city of Arequipa.
Explore the cloister of this church.
Explore the oldest prison in Arequipa.
Explore the best of the best of the city of Arequipa from the colonial period.
Inside of Santa Catalina Monastery.
The prices shown in the table are per person in US dollars (USD).
- Every day: 9:00 to 11:30
- Every day: 14:00 to 16:30
- Other schedules available on request
Language: Spanish, English.
Accessibility: Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Professional Guide
- Pick up from your hotel (in the historic center)
- Tips (optional)
- Entrance tickets for Santa Catalina: 45 Soles pp
- Drop off eat your hotel
What do I bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
- * Dollars, Euros and cards are not accepted
- * You can buy the entrance tickets the same day of your tour
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.