Guided Tour of Santa Catalina Monastery and Juanita Mummy Museum in Arequipa city | Escape the crowds, get a customized tour in Arequipa, this experience will take to the most important sites from the historical center, this tour is exclusively on foot. Consider that if you wish to visit other places which are not mentioned on foot you can request here.
Tour of Santa Catalina and Juanita Mummy Museum
Museum Tour of Arequipa
Schedule & Details
- Tour Schedules
- Everyday on Request, we recommend 10am or 1:30pm starting time
- We do not operate the 1st of January
- We normally offer this tour in English or Spanish however we may also have other languages available, please contact us
- 3 hours approx
- How do you recognize our official tour guides?
- All details will be given to you once you book with us
- Tour Type
- This is a 100% Private tour, Focused on History, Exclusively designed for Adults
- If you have Kids, no worries, since this is operated privately, we believe they may still like this tour
- By Foot
- No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility) unless you have a person with you to help
- Tour Ending Place
- We finish the tour near the main square or any place of your choice in downtown of Arequipa
- How to reserve?
- Please contact us via this page, we will give you a quote, once we come to an agreement we will send a custom offer with the price to be paid
- How to contact us on mobile phone? click on the Book Now buttom on the Menu or Scroll down
- Please Bring
- Do always bring Jumper, Hat, Sunglasses and Water
- Interior Visit
- We visit the mentioned attractions from the interior
- Licensed Tour Guide with Carnet and Decent Explanation
- If you wish, we can pick you up from your hotel
- Consider that Arequipa center is small, so we can always walk from your hotel to museums
- Consider that for this tour you will need Entrance fees for the Monastery of Santa Catalina (40 soles) and for the Mummy Juanita Museum (20 soles), you can buy all the entrance fees at the same attractions, the same day of the tour
- The price of any type of vehicle transportation you may request, will not be included in this tour
- Frequently Asked Questions?
- Will my kids love this tour?
- Where to leave my luggage?
- Find out all answers of Faqs here
- WhatsApp Numbers
- Group Tour:
- Not available
- Private Tour:
- US$ 30 per person (over 11 years old) based on 2 people, if you are a solo traveller or a group of 3 or more people contact us, we have big discounts
We can pick you up from your hotel otherwise come on your own to Plaza de Armas of Arequipa, please let us know your preference via e-mail
If you wish we can meet in the main square for this private night tour of Arequipa
The route below may change because of strikes, weather issues and festivities however we will do our best to follow up the itinerary
If you wish to change the route or add a different attraction, please contact us
You can cancel the tour up to 48 hours in advance, otherwise 50% of the fee will apply
Book Better & Travel Better | See our testimonials on our Social Medias and reviews at 3600+ reviews on Tours TripAdvisor | 1600+ google maps | 700+ Facebook | Recommended by Stefan Loose, Decide Wisely!
Our tour with Elvis was great! He knew many things about Cusco and Perù history and he was very fun as well while taking us around. Everybody in our group loved the free walking tour and we definitely recommend it!
Simonaon Facebook Torino
Wir waren heute mit Inkan Milky Way durch Cusco unterwegs. Der Tourguide Richard hat alles sehr ausführlich und mit gutem Englisch erklärt. Durch das tragbare Mikrofon haben auch alle Personen in großen Gruppen alle Informationen mitbekommen. Die Art war sehr freundlich und es wurde auf jede Rückfrage eingegangen. Eine Empfehlung für jeden zum Einstieg in Cusco!
SchefflersonOn TripAdvisor Berlin
We just saw this walking tour 30 mins before it started. It was Sunday and it was the only one open so me and my friend went for it. Elvis was very knowledgable and great with history. He showed us the city as an introduction to explore it by ourselves. I would recommend this free walking tour to any of my friends.
Odiem2014On TripAdvisor Mayland
No hidden fees or surcharges