We are your best option for bike rental in Cusco, we rent bicycles to foreign tourists, visitors from other regions in Peru and local people; we got bikes with single and double suspension, cleat brakes and disc brakes, bikes for mountains, single tracks, dirt road and paved road (in the city); we do daily mechanical checks on all bikes.
What places can you visit by Bicycle in Cusco?
- Cusco city: Main square, lookout point of Santa Ana, lookout point of San Cristóbal, San Blas neighbourhood, el Sol avenue, Plaza San Francisco, Plaza Tupac Amaru, the Main square of San Sebastián and San Jerónimo district, etc.
- Park of the Ents and Groots in Huasao district.
- White Christ, Temple of Qenqo, Temple of the Moon, Temple of the Monkeys and the entire archaeological park of Saqsayhuaman.
- The archaeological site of Tambomachay and Puca Pucara.
- Yuncaypata Valley (in this place you can visit the archaeological sites of Hatun Plaza and Inkilltambo).
- Devil’s balcony, the indigenous community of Fortaleza and Salkantay
- Abode of the Gods, the last colonial aqueduct-bridge Fortaleza, Piuray lake, Huaypo lake and the Pampas of Chinchero.
- Archaeological Site of Moray, the town of Maras and the Salt mines of Maras.
- The Farallones (cliffs) and waterfalls of Tecsecocha in Corca district and the ORIGINAL Inca trail to Antisuyo (the west region).
- Poc Poc waterfalls in Chinchero district.