Cross-country: Abode of the Gods + Spanish aqueduct
- 10k reviews 4 h
Visit the trendiest contemporary tourist destination that in Cusco: The Abode of the Gods (Apukunaq Tianan), you will also visit a Spanish aqueduct known as Fortaleza and the Piuray lagoon. During the route, you will pass through the indigenous communities of Pongobamba, Koricancha, Ayamarca, Villa del Carmen, Simatauca and Umanes.
|🚲Distance on bike||11 km.|
|📉Minimum altitude||3,400 m.a.s.l.|
|📈Maximum altitude||3,884 m.a.s.l.|
|⛳Location||Outskirts of Cusco|
- In our office in the city of Cusco where you will also choose your bicycle.
- You come to our office so that you can choose your bike, this is the reason why we don’t pick you up from your hotel.
35 minutes aprox. by vehicle.
Guided tour of this attraction.
On dirt road.
The entire route is on a paved dirt road.
By vehicle on paved road.
In the office of the city of Cusco.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
- Group = group service, shared.
|Schedule||– 9:00 to 13:00|
– 14:00 to 18:00
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||10 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||❌|
|Helmet and gloves||✅|
|Entrance tickets for the Adobe: 20 Soles pp||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌|
- The maximum weight allowed per person is 90 kg.
- Any damage to the bicycle due to unauthorized maneuvers will be paid for by the client.
- People with:
- Recent fractures
- With spinal problems
What do I bring?
- Small backpack
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.
No hidden fees or surcharges