Book with us the biking and kayaking tour to Huaypo lake in Cusco, this excursion lasts about half a day and it is an alternative choice unlike many traditional tours, it is recommended for lovers of bicycle and kayak excursions. We will show you all the beauty of the Andean landscape and the magnificence of the Huaypo lagoon with a professional guide and top-quality equipment.
Biking and kayaking in Huaypo lake, Cusco
Bike ride through the Huaypo lagoon in Chinchero
- Tour type
- Sports and cultural activity
- Group tour or 100% private, you choose how you want it!
- How is the route?
- 90% of the biking route is over dirt road — there are just a few downhills
- Level of difficulty
- Group tour: Daily departures at 7am, 9am and 1pm
- Private tour: On request, we recommend starting at 10am or 1pm
- About 6 hours
- Group tour: Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Private Tour: Only one language (Spanish, English), you choose the language; if you prefer another language, let us know your preference!
- Cusco — Chancadora (Chincheros) by vehicle
- Chancadora — Huaypo lake jetty by bike
- Huaypo lake — Cusco by vehicle
- Tour ending place
- Two blocks away from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco
- How to make reservations?
- Please contact us via this page. We will give you a quote, and once we agree, you will receive a custom offer with the price
- If you are browsing with a cell phone, click on the Book Now button on the Menu or Scroll down
- Please bring
- Sweaters or jackets
- Rain ponchos
- A bottle of water
- Small backpack with its cover
- Local currency
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Bus transportation: Cusco—Chancadora (starting point of the cycling) and Huaypo lake—Cusco
- Qualified guides for cycling and kayaking
- Mountain bike, helmet and gloves
- Sea Kayak, life jacket and helmet
- First aid kit
- Oxygen balloon
- Time you will spend by biking: about 2 hours
- Time you will spend by kayaking: about 2 hours
- * You will not need entrance tickets to see the attractions
- Not Included
- Video and photo service
- Tips (optional)
- Group tour:
- 45 USD per person
- Private tour:
- 70 USD per person based on 2 people
If you travel alone, with your family or in a group of 3 or more people, let us know, we have big discounts.
- Maximum weight: 115 kg. (253 lb.)
- About your age: Everyone can participate in this bike ride; however, minors will require the authorization and presence of their parents
- Recent upper and lower limb fractures
- Spinal problems
We will pick you up at your hotel as long as you stay in the historic centre of Cusco; otherwise, we will coordinate another meeting place according to your convenience.
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes and festivals.
Book Better & Travel Better | See our testimonials on our Social Media accounts and read our 3600 reviews + on TripAdvisor Cusco | 1600 reviews + on google maps Cusco | 700 testimonials + on Facebook Cusco | Recommended by Stefan Loose, Decide Wisely!
No hidden fees or surcharges