Book with us the biking and kayaking tour to Huaypo lake in Cusco, this excursion lasts about half a day and it is an alternative choice unlike many traditional tours, it is recommended for lovers of bicycle and kayak excursions. We will show you all the beauty of the Andean landscape and the magnificence of the Huaypo lagoon with a professional guide and top-quality equipment.
Biking and kayaking in Huaypo lake, Cusco
Bike ride through the Huaypo lagoon in Chinchero
- Tour type
- 100% private tour
- How is the route?
- 90% of the biking route is over dirt road — there are just a few downhills
- Level of difficulty
- On request, we recommend starting at 10am
- About 6 hours
- Only one language (Spanish, English), you choose the language; if you prefer another language, let us know your preference!
- Cusco — Chancadora (Chincheros) by vehicle
- Chancadora — Huaypo lake jetty by bike
- Huaypo lake — Cusco by vehicle
- Tour ending place
- At your hotel in Cusco
- How to make reservations?
- Please contact us via this page. We will give you a quote, and once we agree, you will receive a custom offer with the price
- If you are browsing with a cell phone, click on the Book Now button on the Menu or Scroll down
- Please bring
- Sweaters or jackets
- Rain ponchos
- A bottle of water
- Small backpack with its cover
- Local currency
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Car transportation: Cusco—Chancadora (starting point of the cycling) and Huaypo lake—Cusco
- Qualified guides for cycling and kayaking
- Mountain bike, helmet and gloves
- Sea Kayak, life jacket and helmet
- First aid kit
- Oxygen balloon
- Time you will spend by biking: about 2 hours
- Time you will spend by kayaking: about 2 hours
- * You will not need entrance tickets to see the attractions
- Not Included
- Video and photo service
- Tips (optional)
- Group tour:
- No available
- Private tour:
- 90 USD per person based on 2 people
- Maximum weight: 115 kg. (253 lb.)
- About your age: Everyone can participate in this bike ride; however, minors will require the authorization and presence of their parents
- Recent upper and lower limb fractures
- Spinal problems
We will pick you up at your hotel as long as you stay in the historic centre of Cusco.
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes and festivals.
No hidden fees or surcharges