Book your bike tour to the community of Yuncaypata starting from the city of Cusco. On the way you will pass through some archaeological sites such as Sacsayhuamán, Puca Pucara, Pumamarca, Hatun Plaza, Rumiwasi and a short section of the Qapaq Ñan (Inca trail).
|🚲Distance on bike||22 km.|
|📈Maximum altitude||4,400 m.a.s.l.|
|📉Minimum altitude||3,770 m.a.s.l.|
|👣Single track||Yes (optional)|
|⛳Location||Outskirts of Cusco|
- In our office in the city of Cusco where you will also choose your bicycle.
- You come to our office so that you can choose your bike, this is the reason why we don’t pick you up from your hotel.
1 hour approx. on bike. The route is a pure climb on a paved road.
- 30 minutes approx. on bike. The route is a pure climb on a paved road.
- Puca Pucara is an archaeological site from the Inca period, only an external visit will be done.
- 1 hour approx. on bike. The route is pure descent on paved road or single track.
- Your guide will choose the best route according to your level.
- During this route you will pass through some archaeological sites.
By bike on paved road.
In the office of the city of Cusco.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
- Group = group service, shared.
|Schedule||– 9:00 a 13:00|
– 14:00 a 18:00
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||10 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||❌|
|Helmet and gloves||✅|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌|
- The maximum weight allowed per person is 90 kg.
- Any damage to the bicycle due to unauthorized maneuvers will be paid for by the client.
- People with:
- Recent fractures
- With spinal problems
What do I bring?
- Small backpack
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.