Cusco Chocolate Tour | Learn with experts about chocolate, we have for you the best chocolate workshop to learn how to make your own chocolate from start to finish. We will show you the entire chocolate manufacturing process with this practical experience that begins with the cocoa tree and ends with your own chocolate creations. Discover the history of cocoa in Peru and discover why it is one of the world’s leading chocolate producers.
Chocolate Tour Cusco
From Beans to Bars at Choco Museo
Schedule & Details
- Tour Schedules
- Everyday on Request, we recommend 10am or 3pm starting time
- We do not operate the 1st of January
- We normally offer this tour in English or Spanish however we may also have other languages available, please contact us
- 3 hours approx
- How do you recognize our official tour guides?
- All details will be given to you once you book with us
- Tour Type
- This tour can be a Group Tour or a 100% Private Tour, designed exclusively for adults
- If you have Kids, no worries, since this is operated privately, we believe they may still like this tour.
- By Foot
- No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility) unless you have a person with you to help
- Tour Ending Place
- We finish the tour inside the best choco museo of Cusco
- How to reserve?
- Please contact us via this page, we will give you a quote, once we come to an agreement we will send a custom offer with the price to be paid
- How to contact us on mobile phone? Click on the Book Now button on the Menu or Scroll down
- Please Bring
- Do always bring Jumper, Hat, Sunglasses and Water
- Interior Visit
- This tour will take place inside the most famous choco museum in Cusco
- Licensed Tour Guide with Carnet and Decent Explanation
- Consider that for this tour you will not need Entrance Tickets and Transportation
- Frequently Asked Questions?
- Will my kids love this tour?
- Where to leave my luggage?
- Find out all answers fo Faqs here
- WhatsApp Numbers
- Group Tour:
- US $ 25 per person (over 11 years old)
- Private Tour:
- US $ 35 per person (over 11 years old) based on 2 people, if your group is larger than 3 people, contact us
We include Pick-up from your Hotel or Hostel otherwise come to Regocijo square please let us know your preference via e-mail
If you wish we can meet at Regocijo square for this private tour
- This is a workshop on how to make chocolate bars from beginning to the end
You can cancel the tour up to 48 hours in advance, otherwise 50% of the fee will apply
Our tour with Elvis was great! He knew many things about Cusco and Perù history and he was very fun as well while taking us around. Everybody in our group loved the free walking tour and we definitely recommend it!
Simonaon Facebook Torino
Wir waren heute mit Inkan Milky Way durch Cusco unterwegs. Der Tourguide Richard hat alles sehr ausführlich und mit gutem Englisch erklärt. Durch das tragbare Mikrofon haben auch alle Personen in großen Gruppen alle Informationen mitbekommen. Die Art war sehr freundlich und es wurde auf jede Rückfrage eingegangen. Eine Empfehlung für jeden zum Einstieg in Cusco!
SchefflersonOn TripAdvisor Berlin
We just saw this walking tour 30 mins before it started. It was Sunday and it was the only one open so me and my friend went for it. Elvis was very knowledgable and great with history. He showed us the city as an introduction to explore it by ourselves. I would recommend this free walking tour to any of my friends.
Odiem2014On TripAdvisor Mayland
No hidden fees or surcharges