Puma Walking Tour: This is one of a kind tour that includes The Sun Temple, a panoramic view of Cusco city(we will go to San Cristobal Church), San Blas Neighborhood and the 12 sided stone. We will walk into those places, no Bus will be required. Since it is a panoramic tour, this activity will include some stairs.
Puma Walking Tour
The Sun Temple, Panoramic View, San Blas Neighbourhood and 12 Sided Stone
Panoramic Walk of Cusco
This is the correct tour if you love taking a short but steep walk plus you can the best panoramic photos
Schedule & Details
- Tour Schedules
- Every day on Request, we recommend 10am or 3pm starting time
- We do not operate the 1st of January
- We normally offer this tour in English or Spanish however we may also have other languages available, please contact us
- 3 hours approx
- How do you recognize our official tour guides?
- All details will be given to you once you book with us
- Tour Type
- This is a 100% Private tour, Focused on History, Exclusively designed for Adults.
- If you have Kids, no worries, since this is operated privately, we believe they may still like this tour.
- By Foot
- No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility)
- Tour Ending Place
- We finish the tour near the main square or any place of your choice in downtown
- How to reserve?
- Please contact us via this page, we will give you a quote, once we come to an agreement we will send a custom offer with the price to be paid
- How to contact us on mobile phone? Click on the Book Now button on the Menu or Scroll down
- Please Bring
- Do always bring Jumper, Hat, Sunglasses and Water
- Exterior & Interior Visit
- This is a private uphill walk, we will visit the Sun temple from the interior, the rest will be visited from the exterior, please check the regular itinerary below
- Licensed Tour Guide with Carnet and Decent Explanation
- Entrance to Qoricancha temple is not Included, he price for this attraction is 15 soles
- If you wish to change slightly the route by including some indoor attractions such as the Qoricancha temple or the Cathedral, the entrance fee to these places will not be included
- Frequently Asked Questions?
- Will my kids love this tour?
- Where to leave my luggage?
- Find out all answers of Faqs here
- WhatsApp Numbers
- Group Tour:
- Not Available
- Private Tour:
- US$ 30 per person (over 11 years old) based on 2 people if you are a solo traveller or a group of 3 or more people contact us, we have big discounts
We include Pick-up in from your Hotel or Hostel otherwise come to Regocijo square please let us know your preference via e-mail
If you wish we can meet at Regocijo square for the Puma tour
The route below may change because of strikes, weather issues and festivities however we will do our best to follow up the itinerary
- Temple of the Sun
- San Cristobal Church for the panoramic view point
- San Blas Neighborhood
- 12 sided stone
- We end the tour near the plaza de armas
You can cancel the tour up to 48 hours in advance, otherwise 50% of the fee will apply
Book Better & Travel Better | See our testimonials on our Social Medias and reviews at 3600+ reviews on Tours Cusco TripAdvisor | 1600+ google maps Cusco | 700+ Facebook | Recommended by Stefan Loose, Decide Wisely!
Our tour with Elvis was great! He knew many things about Cusco and Perù history and he was very fun as well while taking us around. Everybody in our group loved the free walking tour and we definitely recommend it!
Simonaon Facebook Torino
Wir waren heute mit Inkan Milky Way durch Cusco unterwegs. Der Tourguide Richard hat alles sehr ausführlich und mit gutem Englisch erklärt. Durch das tragbare Mikrofon haben auch alle Personen in großen Gruppen alle Informationen mitbekommen. Die Art war sehr freundlich und es wurde auf jede Rückfrage eingegangen. Eine Empfehlung für jeden zum Einstieg in Cusco!
SchefflersonOn TripAdvisor Berlin
We just saw this walking tour 30 mins before it started. It was Sunday and it was the only one open so me and my friend went for it. Elvis was very knowledgable and great with history. He showed us the city as an introduction to explore it by ourselves. I would recommend this free walking tour to any of my friends.
Odiem2014On TripAdvisor Mayland
No hidden fees or surcharges