If you love the colonial-Spanish history of Cusco and the whole evangelization process of the indigenous people of Cusco, then our Barraco walking tour is your best option to discover the colonial baroque art made by the famous Escuela Cuzqueña de Arte (Cusco School of Art) during the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries.
- We pick you up from your hotel at 9am, 2pm or another requested schedule – if applicable or requested
- You Should Read the Details Tab so there are no misunderstandings at all
This tour ends near the Plaza de Armas after about 3 hours of walking.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
Type: Private, You and your friends, no strangers.
- Every day: 9am to 12pm
- Monday to Saturday: 2pm to 5pm
- Other schedules available on request
Language: Spanish or English.
Accessibility: Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Professional Guide
- Pick up from your hotel (in the historic center)
- Tips (optional)
- Personalized service
- Entrance tickets for:
- The Cathedral: 40 Soles pp
- The Archbishop’s Palace: 10 Soles pp
- The church of San Blas: 15 Soles pp
- Drop off eat your hotel
What do I bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
- * Dollars, Euros and cards are not accepted
- * You can buy the entrance tickets the same day of your tour
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.