Visit all the attractions of the sacred valley in a single day, a total of five places of interest: Chinchero, Moray, the salt mines of Maras, Ollantaytambo and finally Pisaq. This tour is your best option for any traveler who doesn’t have much time to visit Cusco.
Can I stay in Ollantaytambo? Absolutely! You can stay either to catch your train or for an overnight stay. Check out more details in the itinerary.
If you have enough time and want to visit the sacred valley patiently and would like to spend more time at each attraction, then book the Classic Sacred Valley Tou: Three attractions.
You will also taste the best Novo-Andean culinary lunch in Urubamba city, where we recommend a premium Peruvian cooking restaurant.
See our fantastic video about the Sacred Valley Tour on YouTube.
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 6:30am aprox. – if applicable or requested
- You Should Read the Details Tab so there are no misunderstandings at all
During this tour, we will visit a handicraft in Chinchero – we need to visit this place to the keep prices low; otherwise, we suggest you book a private tour, nevertheless, nobody will force you to buy anything at these shops.
You will visit the salt mines of Maras from the lookout point.
You will enjoy Peruvian food in the city of Urubamba, there are also vegetarian options.
- The guided tour of the Ollantaytambo ruins ends at around 3pm (purchase your train ticket for 4pm or later).
- After the tour, you can choose to stay in Ollantaytambo to catch your train or spend the night; just inform your Guide.
- Neither your Guide nor the Driver will take you to the train station, unless you book a private tour, and even then, it will depend on your train schedule.
- And what about my luggage? We can take it by bus from the city of Cusco, as long as it’s small suitcases.
- Important: Since you’ll be staying in Ollantaytambo, you will not visit Pisaq or the Indian market (these places will be visited on the return to Cusco); unless you book a private tour and stay overnight in Ollantaytambo.
During this tour, we will visit a handicraft in Pisaq – we need to visit this place to the keep prices low; otherwise, we suggest you book a private tour, nevertheless, nobody will force you to buy anything at these shops.
This tour ends next to the Plaza de Armas at about 7pm. If you book a private tour, we can drop you off at your hotel.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
- Group = group service, shared.
|Schedule||6:30am to 7pm||You decide|
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||15 to 30 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Boleto Turístico Cusco||❌||❌|
|Entrance tickets for the Maras salt mines: 15 Soles pp||❌||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
Accessibility: Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What do I bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
- * Dollars, Euros and cards are not accepted
- * You can buy the entrance tickets the same day of your tour
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.