Book your bus ticket from Machu Picchu Pueblo to the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu. The town of Machu Picchu Pueblo is also colloquially known as Aguas Calientes due to the presence of thermal hot springs in this town.
The bus ride is over a compacted dirt road.
To return to Machu Picchu Pueblo, you will use the same route.
- The prices shown in the table are per person in US dollars ($).
- CAN: Comunidad Andina: Perú, Bolivia, Ecuador and Colombia.
- Minors have discounts, contact us.
What do I bring?
- Original passport
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- Mosquito repellent
- A bottle of water
Not allowed at MP:
- Performing flights with paragliders, drones, or any type of small aircraft.
- Backpacks, bags, or purses larger than 40x35x20 cm (16x14x8 inches).
- Walking sticks, umbrellas, sunshades, camera supports or extensions (tripods), and selfie sticks.
- Accessing with baby strollers.
- Climbing or leaning on Inca walls.
- Touching, moving, or extracting lithic elements.
- Not respecting the established circuits and routes.
- Engaging in prohibited acts will result in the immediate expulsion of the visitor without the right to a refund.
How do I book?
- Fill out the form
- Put your data correctly
- In the message area add:
- Passport number
- Payment process
We are an upfront team: As a traveler, you have the right to information before making a purchase. We don’t hide any information from you. The more well-informed you are, the better you’ll enjoy your trip.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.