Tour to the chullpas of Sillustani
- 10k reviews 4 h
Discover the archaeological marvel of the Collao culture in Puno with this half-day tour to the Sillustani chullpas. During your excursion, you will visit the largest pre-Hispanic cemetery of the Collao culture with around 90 chullpas (burial towers). You will also visit the beautiful Umayo lagoon.
- We pick you up from your hotel at about 14:00 — if applicable.
- Please read the Details and Notes tab so there are no misunderstandings.
The journey to the Sillustani chullpas lasts approximately 45 minutes. by bus.
The archaeological site of Sillustani contains chullpas which are cylindrical tombs in the shape of towers that belonged to the Colla culture and has around 90 chullpas.
You will have a cultural interaction with the residents and you will observe the rustic houses of this town.
The tour ends near the Plaza de Armas of Puno at around 18:00. If you book a private tour, we’ll drop you off at your hotel.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
- Group = group service, shared.
|Schedule||14:00 to 18:00||You decide|
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||15 to 30 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Tickets for Sillustani: 15 Soles pp||❌||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
Accessibility: Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What do I bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Tablets for high altitude sickness
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
- * Dollars, Euros and cards are not accepted
- * You can buy the entrance tickets the same day of your tour
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.
No hidden fees or surcharges