Tour to the floating islands of the Uros
- 10k reviews 3 h
If you don’t have much time in the city of Puno, join this tour to visit the marvelous floating islands of the Uros.
- We will pick you up from your hotel at around 8:45 or 11:45 — if applicable.
- You will be transported by vehicle to the Puno Lakeside Pier.
- Please, read the Details and Notes tab to ensure there are no misunderstandings.
25 minutes approx.
On the Uros Island, you will find a surface made of totora reeds.
You will interact with the Uro people and learn more about their customs and traditions. If you wish, you can also purchase their handmade crafts.
- You will arrive at the Puno city pier at around 12:00 or 15:00
- Afterward, we will take you back to your hotel or the Plaza de Armas in Puno, which is about 5 to 10 minutes away by vehicle.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
- Group = group service, shared.
|Schedule||– 9:00 to 12:00|
– 12:00 to 15:00
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||15 to 30 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Tickets for the islands of Uros||✅||✅|
|Drop off at your hotel||✅||✅|
Accessibility: Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What do I bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Tablets for high altitude sickness
- Local currency in cash
- * Dollars, Euros and cards are not accepted
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.
No hidden fees or surcharges