Historical Center Walking Tour at 2pm
Before booking the following tour, please keep in mind that this is a Historical Center Private Walking Tour Cusco therefore, you can always ask for a specific starting time earlier or later than the time mentioned below. You can also ask for any specific request that is not mentioned below, just contact us, we promise we will make our best.
NOTE: For all private walking tours in Downtown Cusco you don’t need the Boleto Turistico(Tourist ticket which costs 130 soles (40 USD)), take advantage of it, what is more we will explore the city like local.
Notice: Our 10am private downtown walking tour and 2pm private historical center walking tour are the same, meaning that the itineraries are pretty much similar, what it changes is the starting time
- Historical Briefing of Cusco City’s History and The Sapa Inca rulers.
- Visit of Plaza San Francisco, explanation of churches, local plants such as The National Flower of Peru: Kantu.
- Saint Claire Arch, built back in the 19th century to commemorate Peru-Bolivia confederation.
- Visit the Oldest Public high school in Cusco city (Outdoor): Colegio Nacional de Ciencias founded by Simon Bolivar our Liberator.
- San Pedro Market, the oldest local market in Cusco and as a curious info: This Mercado was designed by Alexander Gustave Eiffel.
- Once we are inside the Mercado we will explain about local fruits, typical culinary, native seeds, dos and don’ts.
- After experiencing local life style, we will head to Plaza de Armas, once known as AuccayPata the Main Square of the Incas.
- Acclla Wasi Temple (outdoor), literally translated into “The Chosen women house” used as big factories in the Inca Period.
- Alpaca and Llama Watching (optional)
- Remains of Pachaquteq’s Palace, The 9th emperor (Indoor, from Mon to Sat at daytime ONLY), Sundays, holidays, or when there are protests we are not going inside.
- Remains of Tupac Yupanqui’s Palace, The 10th emperor (Outdoor at any time)
- We can always end up our tour at any place of your choice either at a Restaurant, Plaza de Armas or we can even walk you back to your Hotel.
Professional Tour Guide graduated from the National University of San Antonio Abad, with at least 5 years of experience as Tour Guide, knowledgeable, great English speaking, fun to be with.
• Meals, snacks, juices or any food item you might ask on this tour while walking is not included.
• If by any chance you might need a taxi or bus it is not included.
• Keep in mind! You don’t need BOLETO TURISTICO for this tour.
This tour is done privately and the price below is per person according the size of your group, payment will be done at the beginning or at the end of the service to your tour guide.
- I’m a solo traveler: 40 USD
- We are 2 people: 25 USD per person
- We are 3 people: 20 USD per person
- We are 4 people: 18 USD per person
- We are 5 people: 16 USD per person
- We are 6 people: 14 USD per person
- We are 7 people+: Price will be arranged by your Inkan Milky Way representative
Kids, Teenagers benefits:
0 – 12 years old are excempted, no payment is required for this tour.
14 – 17 years old teenagers are required to pay 10 USD each.
Recommended Groups by Customers who have taken our service, more discounts, inquires, requests, big groups, students? contact us here, we promise to do our best.
No need, everything will be by foot.
If you are booked, you are going! Unless you have booked the same day or some hours before your tour, then we will have to double chec
- We will pick you up in your Hotel, therefore once you book your private tour, let us know where you are staying (Hotel Address).
- If you wish to be picked up in downtown Cusco, we can pick you up at REGOCIJO Plazoleta, just let us know.
- If something goes wrong, you are lost or anything, please let us know or call us to +51 958 745640 or +51 974 479073 – if no answer just keep beeping, we may take our time to answer because we might be guiding.
What to Bring?
At all times, bring some walking shoes, some WARM clothing, wear hats, wear sunblock.