Night Walking Tour Cusco | Cuzco by Night
Before booking the following tour, please keep in mind that this is a customized – private Night Walking Tour Cusco therefore, you can always ask for a specific starting time later than 05:30pm – although no later than 6:30pm. You can also ask for any specific request that is not mentioned below, just contact us, we promise we will make our best.
NOTE: For our night walking tour in Downtown Cusco you don’t need the Boleto Turistico(Tourist ticket which costs
130 soles (40 USD)), take advantage of it, what is more we will explore the city like local.
- Historical Briefing of Cusco City’s History and The Sapa Inca rulers.
- Visit of Plaza San Francisco, explanation of churches, local plants such as The National Flower of Peru: Kantu.
- Saint Claire Arch, built back in the 19th century to commemorate Peru-Bolivia confederation.
- Visit the Oldest Public high school in Cusco city (Outdoor): Colegio Nacional de Ciencias founded by Simon Bolivar our Liberator.
- Plaza de Armas, once known as AuccayPata the Main Square of the Incas.
- Acclla Wasi Temple (outdoor), literally translated into “The Chosen women house” used as big factories in the Inca Period.
- The Qoricancha Temple (Outdoor), literally translated as “The Golden Temple “ named so by the Spaniards.
- Remains of Pachaquteq’s Palace (Outdoor), the 9th emperor.
- Remains of Tupac Yupanqui’s Palace, The 10th emperor (Outdoor at any time).
- Remains of Inca Roqa’s Palace, the 6th King (Outdoor at any time).
- The Puma, Snake, Condor Figures printed on Inca Walls.
- The 13 angled and 12 angled stone.
- We can always end up our tour at any place of your choice either at a Restaurant, Plaza de Armas or we can even walk you back to your Hotel.
Professional Tour Guide graduated from the National University of San Antonio Abad, with at least 5 years
of experience as Tour Guide, knowledgeable, great English speaking, fun to be with.
• Meals, snacks, juices or any food item you might ask on this tour while walking is not included.
• If by any chance you might need a taxi or bus it is not included.
• Keep in mind! You don’t need BOLETO TURISTICO for this tour.
This tour is done privately and the price below is per person according the size of your group, payment will be done at the beginning or at the end of the service to your tour guide.
- I’m a solo traveller: 35 USD
- We are 2 people: 23 USD per person
- We are 3 people: 18 USD per person
- We are 4 people: 16 USD per person
- We are 5 people: 14 USD per person
- We are 6 people: 12 USD per person
- We are 7 people+: Price will be arranged by your Inkan Milky Way representative.
Kids, Teenagers benefits:
0 – 12 years old are excempted, no payment is required for this tour.
14 – 17 years old teenagers are required to pay 5 USD each.
Recommended Groups by Customers who have taken our service, more discounts, inquires, requests, big groups, students? contact us here, we promise to do our best.
No need, everything will be by foot.
If you are booked, you are going! Unless you have booked the same day or some hours before your tour, then we will have to double chec
- We will pick you up in your Hotel, therefore once you book your private tour, let us know where you are staying (Hotel Address).
- If you wish to be picked up in downtown Cusco, we can pick you up at REGOCIJO Plazoleta, just let us know.
- If something goes wrong, you are lost or anything, please let us know or call us to +51 958 745640 or +51 974 479073 – if no answer just keep beeping, we may take our time to answer because we might be guiding.
What to Bring?
At all times, bring some walking shoes, some WARM clothing, wear hats, wear sunblock.