If you are in Miraflores and don’t have much time, you can sign up for our free walking tour of Miraflores, you will visit two Inca pyramids and the famous El Olivar park in the San Isidro district.
This free tour is exclusively operated by Alfredo. If you have any questions or emergencies, please contact him directly via WhatsApp. You can find his number in the More details tab.
- Meet your Guide outside the gate of the Huaca Pucllana Museum — Calle Gral. Borgoño, cuadra 8.
- Before going to the meeting point, read the More Details Tab to avoid misunderstandings.
Discover this famous pre-Hispanic temple more than 2000 years old made with adobe.
Discover this natural park with more than 1,500 olive trees and local fauna located in the financial center of Lima: San Isidro.
This free tour ends outside the Huaca Huallamarca pyramid.
|9:00||English||Wednesday, Friday and Saturday||2 h|
|9:00||Spanish||Wednesday, Friday and Saturday||2 h|
It’s a free tour, 100% free to book — once the tour is done, leave an awesome donation.
Type: Group tours.
Size: 10 walkers approx.
Accessibility: Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Included: Professional and licensed Guide.
- Personalized service
What do I bring?
- Good walking shoes
- Caps or hats
How do I book?
- Reservations are mandatory.
- You should fill up the form at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please, double check your meet up times for this free tour
- We don’t accept last minute reservations, even though, you can technically fill up the reservation form (calendar), we are currently working hard to block last minute reservation dates. We will also soon block dates, days and times on the calendar where this free tour doesn’t run.
- This activity needs a minimum of 2 participants.
- Fill out the form with your data entered correctly.
WhatsApp: +51 994 920 491
Cancellation: Reply the confirmation e-mail we sent you and cancel.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.