Tour Barranco | Live up The Best Free Walking Tour Barranco by exploring the most bohemian district in Peru, the vivid neighbourhood of Barranco located in the coast, a unique district where many poets, writers and artists have been born to. Barranco retains its village-like feel, with its charming colonial architecture and brightly painted buildings: Graffiti Art. Let´s walk then, together and unveil the secrets of this noteworthy neighbourhood where we don´t just have history but lots of traditional bars, restaurants and Cevicherias.
Free Walking Tour of Colours and Flavours in Barranco
Awesome Barranco Free Walking Tour
Schedule & Details
- Tour Schedules
- All free tours in Barranco are in English and Spanish, separate groups based on language
- If you start in Miraflores, it takes 2.5h
- If you start your free tour in Barranco center, it takes 2h
- How do you recognize our official tour guides?
- We will let you know via e-mail
- Tour Type
- This is a Group tour(Not Private), Focused on History, Exclusively designed for Adults
- If you have Kids, please read here before reserving
- By Foot, however if you start in Miraflores, we will take local bus towards Barranco
- No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility)
- Tour Ending Place
- We finish the tour near the main square of Barranco centre
- How to reserve?
- FOR THE MEAN TIME WE DON´T HAVE CONFIRMED DEPARTURES YET, SO DO NOT BOOK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE PLEASE
- Please Bring
- If you join us in Miraflores, bring 2.50soles pp or 5 soles per couple for the bus ticket.
- Do always bring Jumper, Hat, Sunglasses and Water
- Exterior Visit
- In this walking tour we will visit the named attractions, without entering the interior areas, please check the detailed itinerary below
- Licensed Tour Guide with Carnet and Decent Explanation
- If you wish, we can pick you up in Miraflores
- Consider that for this tour you will not need Entrance Tickets and Transportation
- Frequently Asked Questions?
- I just booked a free tour, is it confirmed?
- Where to leave my luggage?
- Find out all answers fo Faqs here
- WhatsApp Numbers
- Group Tour:
- It is a Free Tour, it is completely Free to book, once the tour is done leave your Generous and Personal Donation
- Private Tour:
- We don´t organize private free tours, however if you wish to book a pre-paid walk for Barranco, contact us!
- FOR THE MEAN TIME WE DON´T HAVE CONFIRMED DEPARTURES YET, SO DO NOT BOOK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE PLEASE AND IGNORE ALL THE INFO BELOW
- If you join us in Miraflores we will let you know your meeting point via e-mail however if you meet us in Barranco you can join us at plaza Barranco
Please ingnore the meeting point below
The Route below can always change because of strikes, weather issues, festivities or tour guide choice however we do our best to follow up the route
- Santisima Santa Cruz Church
- Graffiti art in Barranco
- Plaza de Armas de Barranco
- Bridge of Sights
- Hermitage of Barranco
- Manssions of Barranco
- Bajada de Baños
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation by replying your confirmation details or re-schedule it via mail, no need to re-book.
Our tour with Elvis was great! He knew many things about Cusco and Perù history and he was very fun as well while taking us around. Everybody in our group loved the free walking tour and we definitely recommend it!
Simonaon Facebook Torino
Wir waren heute mit Inkan Milky Way durch Cusco unterwegs. Der Tourguide Richard hat alles sehr ausführlich und mit gutem Englisch erklärt. Durch das tragbare Mikrofon haben auch alle Personen in großen Gruppen alle Informationen mitbekommen. Die Art war sehr freundlich und es wurde auf jede Rückfrage eingegangen. Eine Empfehlung für jeden zum Einstieg in Cusco!
SchefflersonOn TripAdvisor Berlin
We just saw this walking tour 30 mins before it started. It was Sunday and it was the only one open so me and my friend went for it. Elvis was very knowledgable and great with history. He showed us the city as an introduction to explore it by ourselves. I would recommend this free walking tour to any of my friends.
Odiem2014On TripAdvisor Mayland
It is completely Free to Book