Free Walking Tour Lima from Barranco, make your way Straight to La Merced Church
How can I join your free tour in downtown Lima, if I am staying at Barranco District?
By Metropolitano Bus:
- Get to Bulevard Metropolitano Bus station which is just right across the Main Plaza of Barranco, (Be there 1 hour prior to your meet up time in Lima downtown.
- At the Bus station buy your Card from the Operator counter, price is 4.50 soles and refill it, How much should you refill? Ticket price to any destination is 3 soles, this will be charged anytime you swipe your card, (3 soles will be deducted). So if you are 2 people, you must refill 6 soles in your card – Note, if you are 10 people you don’t need 10 cards, one is enough but make sure you refill it, 10 times 2.50 soles.
- Once your card is refilled, swipe your card at the spin door, so you enter, how about your other mates? Borrow them your card and let them swipe also.
- Once all of you are at the Bus station, make sure you get on Line C, heading to the North (Hacia al Norte). Just ask local people by saying in Spanish: De dónde tomo el Bus para Jirón de la Union?
- It will take 30 min to get to Jirón de la Union bus station, get off at this station, the name of the stations are displayed on the screen of the buses and also announced verbally, then walk to Church.
(We recommend Uber, it is cheaper) – If you take a taxi in Barranco, you pay 25 to 30 soles total price, takes minimum 1 hour, then make sure you take the taxi on time.
How can I book this free walking tour Lima from Barranco?
Click on Book Now and choose the option Lima city, then choose Free City Tour Lima Centre 11am or 3pm | PLEASE USE WHATSAPP FOR EMERGENCY ONLY (Not for Booking).