Tired of joining traditional tours in Cusco? Then book three adrenaline activities in a single half-day tour: Sky bike, Rappel and Via Ferrata in Cachimayo district located north-west of Cusco located at 30 minutes away from Cusco city.
- We will pick you up from your hotel at about 7:30am – if applicable or requested.
- You Should Read the Details Tab so there are no misunderstandings at all.
30 minutes approx. by vehicle on paved road.
You will walk for a few minutes to get to the place where you will carry out this activity.
The first activity that you will carry out will be the via ferrata (ascent to 45 meters high on a rock).
- Once you reach the top of the rock, you will do the famous Skybike (bike in the sky or in the air).
- There are two round trip cable lines (250 meters in total over a height of 50 meters approx.).
To end your adventure after the Skybike you will rappel (descent)) on cable lines implemented in a rock that has a height of 25 meters.
This tour ends next to the Plaza de Armas at 10:30 approx. If you book a private tour, we will drop you off at your hotel.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
- Group = group service, shared.
|Schedule||7:30 a 10:30||You decide|
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||10 to 15 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Bikes for Sky Bike||✅||✅|
|Helments and gloves||✅||✅|
|Harness and carabiners||✅||✅|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
- The maximum weight allowed per person is 90 kg.
- Minors will require the authorization and presence of their parents.
- People with:
- Recent fractures
- With spinal problems
What do I bring?
- Caps or hats
- Tennis shoes
- A bottle of water
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.