Canopy in the Sacred Valley of Cusco
- 10k reviews 3 h
Sign up for the canopy tour in Cusco and take home the best adventure experience from the land of the Incas; we carry out this activity in the community of Racchi in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Don’t miss out on it.
What is Zipline?
Some people call this activity as Canopy, the experience consists of sliding over or between the treetops, crossing a ravine, crossing a river or a canyon for which cables are used, which will be fastened between two fixed points with enough difference in level so that the pulleys slide by gravity. Book your canopy tour in Cusco today!
- We pick you up from your hotel in the city of Cusco at 8:00, 11:20 or 14:00 approx. – if applicable or requested
- Read the Details Tab so there are no misunderstandings
- 1 hour approx. by vehicle on paved road
- Racchi is an indigenous community located at 3,677 m.a.s.l. (12,063 ft)
- Don’t get confused between the Racchi community and Raqchi archaeological site located south of Cusco
You will have a brief training in Racchi about security parameters.
This cable is very soft and slow so that you can get familiarized with this adventure sport.
This cable is faster and you can already feel the sensation of being “flying”.
It’s a fast cable where you can already make extreme movements or positions.
- It’s a panoramic cable from where you can see the sacred valley of the Incas as well as the Pacchayoc canyon
- This cable was implemented over a height of 250m (820 ft)
This tour ends next to the Plaza de Armas three hours after starting this activity. If you book a private tour, we will drop you off at your hotel.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
- Group = group service, shared.
|Schedule||– 8:00 to 11:00|
– 11:20 to 14:00
– 14:00 to 17:00
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||10 to 15 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Harness, canopy set, pulley and carabiners||✅||✅|
|Helmet and gloves||✅||✅|
|Video and photo service||❌||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
- The maximum weight allowed per person is 100 kg.
- Minors may participate with an exclusive authorization of their parents.
What do I bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.
No hidden fees or surcharges