Tour to Pillones Waterfall and Stone Forest
- 10k reviews 10 h
Be part of the tour to Pillones Waterfall and the stone forest of Imata located in the Aguada Blanca National Reserve. You will discover the most beautiful waterfalls in Peru, and also get to know the flora and fauna of the Peruvian Andes.
- We will pick you up from your hotel at about 6:00 – if applicable.
- You should read the Details Tab so there are no misunderstandings at all.
They are located in the Aguada Blanca National Reserve, behind the Chachani snow-capped mountain, where you can admire the Vicuñas in their natural habitat.
Basic local breakfast.
After an approximately 1-hour hike, you will observe a variety of geological formations.
The waterfalls have a height of approximately 10 meters and are surrounded by a formation of volcanic rocks eroded by the action of water.
Your guide will recommend you a local restaurant.
- The tour is expected to conclude at around 16:30.
- It ends near the Plaza de Armas in the historic center of Arequipa.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
- Group = group service, shared.
|Schedule||6:00 to 16:30||You decide|
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||Small group: 6 to 15 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Tickets for the Pillones waterfall: 5 Soles pp||❌||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
Accessibility: Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What do I bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
- * Dollars, Euros and cards are not accepted
- * You can buy the entrance tickets the same day of your tour
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.
No hidden fees or surcharges