Classic tour of the Sacred Valley in Cusco
- 10k reviews 10 h
Come along with us and enjoy the ultimate classic tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas in Cusco, nestled along the Vilcanota River. Joins us on an unforgettable experience at a reasonable price. On this full-day tour, you’ll explore Inca archaeological sites (Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros), breathtaking Andean landscapes, and living Inca cities like Ollantaytambo.
Can I stay in Ollantaytambo? Absolutely! You can stay either to catch your train or for an overnight stay. Check out more details in the itinerary.
Classic tour of the Sacred Valley: Three attractions
This tour is perfect for visitors who want to explore the Sacred Valley without rushing. You’ll visit Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero. If you want to add Maras and Moray, book the VIP Valley Tour: Five Must-See Attractions.
During this tour, you’ll get to taste the best novo-Andean cuisine (lunch) at a traditional restaurant in the city of Urubamba.
Check out our video about the Sacred Valley tour on YouTube.
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00 aprox. – if applicable or requested
- You Should Read the Details Tab so there are no misunderstandings at all
During this tour, we will visit a Handicraft and silverware shop in Pisaq – we need to visit this place to the keep prices low; otherwise, we suggest you book a private tour, nevertheless, nobody will force you to buy anything at these shops.
- The guided tour of the Ollantaytambo ruins ends at around 15:00 (purchase your train ticket for 16:00 or later).
- After the tour, you can choose to stay in Ollantaytambo to catch your train or spend the night; just inform your Guide.
- Neither your Guide nor the Driver will take you to the train station, unless you book a private tour, and even then, it will depend on your train schedule.
- And what about my luggage? We can take it by bus from the city of Cusco, as long as it’s small suitcases.
- Important: Since you’ll be staying in Ollantaytambo, you will not visit Chinchero or the Indian market (these places will be visited on the return to Cusco); unless you book a private tour and stay overnight in Ollantaytambo.
During this tour, we will visit a handicraft in Chinchero – we need to visit this place to the keep prices low; otherwise, we suggest you book a private tour, nevertheless, nobody will force you to buy anything at these shops.
This tour ends next to the Plaza de Armas at about 6:30. If you book a private tour, we can drop you off at your hotel.
The prices shown in the table are:
- Per person in US dollars ($).
- Pple. = people.
- Group = group service, shared.
|Schedule||8:00 to 18:30||You decide|
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||15 to 30 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Boleto Turístico Cusco||❌||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
Accessibility: Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What do I bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
- * Dollars, Euros and cards are not accepted
- * You can buy the entrance tickets the same day of your tour
The cancellation is free as long as you do it 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.
Please, scroll down to see reviews.
No hidden fees or surcharges