Hello bloggers, today we will talk about, what you cannot bring to Machupicchu in Cusco, the ancient lost city of the Incas. Today we will talk about, the new list of rules for Machupicchu. Before you go, make sure you know what are allowed and what is not! Read more in the blog. Once inside, these are things not allowed in Machupicchu Archaeological site in Peru. Here the news rules, have a look what we have made for you below:
Walking sticks – Canes: Unfortunately, walking sticks and canes are list of prohibited items. If you are a fan of walking sticks while hiking and planning to hike in Machu Picchu archeology site, don´t worry you can visit without the walking sticks and canes.
Pedestal – Camera Stands:
Those who hope to bring all their photography equipment to the best photos of Machu Picchu in Cusco may face some problems. Pedestal, Camera Stands, Tripods are not allowed, although some tourists bring the smaller ones inside their backpack that go unnoticed. So it is better you bring a professional cameras, but malls ones.
- Consume food (have a picnic)
- Write or paint graffiti on the walls.
- Use any part of the archaeological site as a bathroom.
- Carry alcohol except water, soft drinks that are transported in small canteens (personal).
- To change the conditions of the flora and fauna of the archaeological site.
- Take a walking stick, except for older and disabled adults.
- Making a fire, smoke in the archaeological site or in the surrounding areas, where there is risk of forest fires.
- Make bonfires or other types of open fire.
Considering how incredible it is the archeological site Machu Picchu in Cusco, Peru is good to know all this before,for not to have any kind of unpleasant surprises. We think it is important to know everything before you go, fo not have any kink of bad surprises!
If you enjoyed reading this article, do,t forget to share it on social networks and recommend us to your friends ,who are coming to Lima, Cusco, Machupicchu in Peru.
Please let me know if you have any questions, just write to us www.inkanmilkyway.com/