Enjoy your trip through Cusco by joining our free biking tour on the outskirts of Cusco, you will explore different tourist sites such as Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Temple of the Moon, The White Jesus statue, etc. Our free bike tour with a professional biking instructor takes place on a paved track and a few narrow paths at the archaeological park of Saqsayhuaman.
Free Biking Tour Cusco
Free bike tour around Cusco
- Tour type
- Sports and cultural activity under the concept of free tour
- Group tour , it’s not a private excursion
- How is the route?
- 90% of the bike route is over paved road, we include climbs but they are super short, 99% is downhill
- Level of difficulty
- Every day at 10am
- About 3 hours
- Group tour: Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Cusco—Tambomachay: By public transport or taxi
- Tambomachay—Plaza de Armas: By bike
- Tour ending place
- In the Plaza de Armas of Cusco
- How to make reservations?
- Instant confirmation
Book on this page or contact us via WhatsApp
- If you are browsing with a cell phone, click on the Book Now button on the Menu or Scroll down
- Instant confirmation
- Please bring
- Sweaters or jackets
- A bottle of water
- Small backpack
- Local currency
- Specialized instructors and guides
- Ultimate generation mountain bike
- Safety equipment: Vests, gloves and helmets
- * You will not need entrance tickets to see the attractions
- Not Included
- Pick-up with guide and vehicle from your hotel
- Video and photo service
- Tips (optional)
- Group tour:
- It is a free tour, it is entirely free to book — once the tour is done, leave an adequate private donation
If you travel alone, with your family or in a group of 3 or more people, let us know, we have big discounts.
- Maximum weight: 115 kg. (253 lb.)
- About your age: Everyone can participate in this bike ride; however, minors will require the authorization and presence of their parents
- Recent upper and lower limb fractures
- Spinal problems
Meeting point or starting place
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation by replying to your confirmation details or re-schedule it via e-mail, you can also re-book.
Book Better & Travel Better | See our testimonials on our Social Media accounts and read our 3600 reviews + on TripAdvisor Cusco | 1600 reviews + on google maps Cusco | 700 testimonials + on Facebook Cusco | Recommended by Stefan Loose, Decide Wisely!
It is completely Free to Book